FANPLAY.GG (the `"`Website`"`) is owned and operated by Frontier Gaming B.V. (`"`FANPLAY`"`,`"`we`"` or `"`us`"`), a company with its registered office located at New Haven Office Centre, Emancipatie Boulevard 31, Curaçao. FANPLAY is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao under gaming licence 5536/JAZ.
- 2.1. These Terms of Service govern your use of the Website and any associated services (the “Services”). They constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us and you should read them in their entirety before you use the Website or the Services. Your continued use of the Website or the Services constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms of Service; if you do not agree to them, you should not continue using the Website or the Services.
- 2.2. We may make amendments to these Terms of Service at any time. We will take appropriate steps to bring any material changes to your attention (e.g. by notification at login), but it is your responsibility to ensure that you agree with any changes made to these Terms of Service and you should continue to check for any updates on a regular basis. By continuing to use the Website or any Services after any such amendment to the Terms of Service you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by such amendments, updates and/or modifications. If you do not agree to the changes, then you must not continue to use the Services.
- 2.3. These Terms of Service may be published in several languages. In the case of any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms of Service and versions published in any other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
- 2.4. Any games or sports betting markets made available on the Website as part of the Services may also be subject to their own rules, to which you should also refer when participating. The provisions of these Terms of Service shall prevail in the event of any conflict with any such rules.
3. FANPLAY Account registration
- 3.1. In order for you to be able to place bets via the Website, you must first connect a MetaMask wallet. As part of the FANPLAY account registration process, you must enter your first and last name, address, country of residence, date of birth and e-mail address. During registration, customer identification takes place by way of the age verification process. You must enter all mandatory information requested in the KYC section under your Profile. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. We may reject your requested username if we deem it to be offensive or inappropriate.
- You may not register for a FANPLAY Account or use the platform if:
- You are under 18 years old or under the legal age of majority for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you are located;
- You are residing or located in jurisdictions from which gambling or your use of the Services is not permitted. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our Services is lawful; or
- You provide misleading information or try to register for a FANPLAY Account through third parties.
- You are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring FANPLAY Accounts to or from other FANPLAY users.
- 3.3. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from abuse or misuse of your FANPLAY Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional, accidental, active or passive, of any identification details to any third party.
- 3.4. You are permitted to have only one FANPLAY Account. If you attempt to open more than one FANPLAY Account, any and all such accounts may be blocked, suspended or closed, and any sums credited to those accounts will be frozen and may be deducted. If you realise that you have opened more than one registered FANPLAY Account you must notify us immediately by email at email@example.com.
- 3.5. If at any time after registration of your FANPLAY Account you become aware of any errors or incorrect information relating to your FANPLAY Account, you must inform us as soon as you possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Know-your-customer (“KYC”)
- 4.1. We reserve the right, at any time, to ask you for KYC documentation if we deem it necessary in order to determine your identity, location or age, or for any other purpose. We reserve the right to restrict your ability to access any or all Services or to place bets until your identity has been determined to our satisfaction, at our sole discretion.
5. Conditions of use
- 5.1. As a condition of your use of the Services, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- You are the older of (i) 18 years of age and (ii) the legal age determined by any laws applicable to you regarding your use of the Website and the Services;
- You have full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us and you are not restricted by any form of limited legal capacity;
- Your use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing funds when using the Website and the Services and you agree that we bear no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- You acknowledge that the funds bet via your FANPLAY account are consumed instantly when playing games and that we do not provide refunds;
- You accept and acknowledge that the prevailing market value of cryptocurrencies can change dramatically;
- You have not been diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler;
- You are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises, and you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider
- You are accessing the Website from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so, and will not use our Services while located in any jurisdiction that prohibits the placing and/or accepting of bets online and/or playing casino and/or live games or which otherwise prohibits access to or use of the Services;
- All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of these Terms of Service is true, correct and complete, and that you will immediately notify us if any such information changes;
- All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of these Terms of Service is true, correct and complete, and that you will immediately notify us if any such information changes;
- You participate in FANPLAY games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- You will not use or access the Website or Services for any purpose that is (1) illegal under any law applicable to you or (2) prohibited by or in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You will not collude with or assist, or attempt to collude with or assist, any third parties, or use any device, robot, spider, algorithm, software, routine or other method (or anything in the nature of the foregoing), in order to defraud us or interfere with the functioning or operational performance of the Website or the Services;
- You will not use the Website or Services in any way which interferes or may interfere with other users, or make any attempt to gain an unfair advantage over other users, whether specifically prohibited by the applicable rules or not;
- You will not disseminate any information which is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or could give rise to civil liability;
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your FANPLAY Account (including cryptocurrencies and any other currencies that may be used from time to time), you will only use funds which have been legally obtained and which belong to you You will not use funds which originate from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- You acknowledge that we may take measures to detect and prevent unauthorised or illegal activity. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of your device properties, geolocation, detection of IP masking, and blockchain transaction analysis;
- If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the games on the Website, you will report this to us immediately by contacting us by email at email@example.com;
- You acknowledge that we may suspend, block or close a FANPLAY Account and withhold funds if we deem it necessary to assist in the prevention of money laundering or other illegal activity;
- You are fully and solely responsible for obtaining your own independent financial, accounting and tax advice, and for recording, reporting, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental or taxation authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings or other sums that you receive from using the Services;
- You will keep your cryptocurrency wallet private keys confidential and take appropriate steps to prevent unauthorised access or use;
- You will immediately change your password and notify us if your username or password is compromised in any way;
- You agree not to open more than one FANPLAY Account;
- You acknowledge that we may modify or withdraw any of the Services at any time without prior notice to you; and
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the telecommunications networks or internet services required for you to access and use the Services.
- 5.2. We will be entitled to close or suspend your FANPLAY Account in the event of a breach of any of the above representations, warranties or covenants, or if we consider it likely that there has been or will be any such breach. We may also close or suspend your FANPLAY Account if asked to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court or if we are unable to verify any of the KYC information provided by you.
6. No FANPLAY warranties
- 6.1. The Services are provided to you on an “as is” basis. We disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Services. In particular, we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the Services’ quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, or accuracy, and we make no warranty that any Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected. In particular, FANPLAY does not represent or warrant that the Website is or will be free from errors, bugs and other defects in its functioning, that access to the Services is or will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or secure, that the information made available via, contained on or used by the Website, including data feeds used for sports betting, is or will be accurate, reliable, complete, or current, or that the Website will be free from viruses or other harmful material. Information made available via, contained on or used by the Website may be inaccurate or incomplete or otherwise unreliable for a variety of reasons, for example as a result of software bugs, data feed interruptions, platform or server downtime, or other issues, and this may cause losses to you by affecting the functioning of the Services or the resolution of Markets.
- 6.2. FANPLAY may from time to time test new games and other features on the Website by introducing them in beta testing form (“Beta Features”). If you choose to use these Beta Features you do so on the understanding that (i) such features may be particularly unstable and prone to errors and bugs and other defects in functioning and (ii) FANPLAY will not be liable for any losses sustained as a result. Beta Features may need to be suspended, discontinued or modified at any time. Any winnings credited to your FANPLAY Account which relate to any technical or human error involving a Beta Feature may be deducted at FANPLAY’s sole discretion.
7. Prohibited uses
- 7.1. The use of the Website or any of the Services for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, is prohibited.
- 7.2. The Website and the Services are not offered to individuals or entities subject to United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watchlists. By using the Website and the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not subject to such sanctions.
- 7.3. Persons located or resident in Australia, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, France, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Latvia, Ireland, Ontario (Canada), Poland and any other location from which use of the Services is not permitted under applicable laws or regulations or where provision of the Services would require licensing or registration or which is embargoed by the United States of America, the European Union or the United Kingdom (the “Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted to access the Website or the Services. These restrictions apply equally to residents and citizens of other jurisdictions while they are located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction.
- 7.4. Any attempt to conceal your true location through the use of a VPN, proxy, or similar service or through the provision of incorrect or misleading information about your place of residence or location will constitute a breach of these Terms of Service.
- 8.1. You may only participate in a FANPLAY game if you have sufficient funds for such participation in your wallet linked to your Profile.
- 8.2. You may not deposit funds which originate from criminal or other unauthorised activity;
- 8.3. To bet on FANPLAY, you may transfer funds from a cryptocurrency wallet under your control or via any of the other payment methods that may be available from time to time on the Website. Deposits may only be made with your own funds.
- 8.4. We take no responsibility for any delays to deposits which may arise from or be associated with blockchain transaction times or the use of particular payment methods or which may be caused by any third party.
- 8.5. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when processing deposits into your FANPLAY Account.
- 8.6. Please note that the use of some payment methods may involve additional fees. Your bank or payment service provider may also charge you additional fees for making transfers or converting currencies.
- 8.7. We may refuse to credit any deposits at our own discretion. If your FANPLAY Account has been blocked or suspended, you must refrain from attempting to deposit funds into it. Should you attempt to deposit funds when your FANPLAY Account is blocked or suspended, (i) you acknowledge and accept the risk that such deposited funds may be permanently lost, and (ii) if those deposited funds are not lost, we will have the right to retain them.
- 9.1. Cryptocurrency withdrawals will be made to your stated cryptocurrency wallet address after winning a game.
- 9.2. Withdrawals may be restricted if we detect suspicious, unauthorised or illegal activity relating to your FANPLAY Account.
- 9.3. If we mistakenly credit your FANPLAY Account with winnings or any other sums that do not belong to you, whether as a result of a technical error or human error or otherwise, such sums will remain our property and will be liable to be deducted from your FANPLAY Account. In the event of an incorrect credit to your FANPLAY Account, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org upon becoming aware of any such error.
- 9.4. If your FANPLAY Account has been closed, locked, blocked or excluded and you wish to recover funds held in it, please contact FANPLAY customer support at email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse to reopen or unlock your FANPLAY Account or to allow withdrawals from it if we suspect that you are in breach of these Terms of Service or if we deem it necessary to do so for other reasons, and we may carry out additional KYC verification procedures and other checks for any withdrawal.
- 10.1. We may from time to time offer you bonuses and rewards, such as cashback/rakeback, free bets, and extra money to play games with (“Bonuses”). Any such Bonuses will have their own sets of terms and conditions, to which you will need to agree in order to participate.
- 10.2. We reserve our right to remove any bonus from inactive accounts and accounts that we determine at our sole discretion to be intentionally exploiting a Bonus in bad faith.
- 10.3. We reserve the right to cancel all Bonuses that have not been claimed within the shorter of any applicable claiming period or 60 days, and to cancel any Bonus at our sole discretion.
11. Sports and eSports betting
- 11.1. FANPLAY may offer various sports betting markets from time to time (“Markets”), including pre-match and in-play Markets and single and multi bets. The availability of specific sports, events, or matches for betting is subject to change without prior notice.
- 11.2. Third party providers will provide information related to sports scores and analytics (“Third Party Content”) for Markets. FANPLAY is not responsible for, does not endorse, and makes no representations or warranties concerning any of the Third Party Content made available on the Website. You rely upon such Third Party Content at your own risk.
- 11.3. Third Party Providers may provide specific rules for resolution of Markets, to which you should refer when participating in them.
- 11.4. Markets will only be settled following official confirmation of the outcome or otherwise at FANPLAY’s sole discretion. If the outcome of a Market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void it. If coverage of a match is abandoned or interrupted but the match proceeds normally, the relevant Markets will be settled according to the relevant results as officially reported.
- 11.5. If a match deviates significantly from the generally accepted format or rules, FANPLAY reserves the right to void any relevant Market.
- 11.6. If a match is not completed or not played (e.g. through disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws, etc.), all undecided Markets will be void. However if the outcome of the Market has already been determined then the Market will be settled accordingly.
- 11.7. If the outcome of a Market was already known or decided before the placing of a bet, the bet will be void and any winnings may be withheld or deducted and wager amounts returned.
- 11.8. Betting may be voided in the case of any incorrectly displayed or calculated prices.
- 11.9. Bets are void on postponed, cancelled, or abandoned Matches. Matches which have their start date altered well in advance to accommodate live streaming, or to ease fixture congestion will not be classed as postponed. An abandonment is where a match is halted before the completion of the allocated match time and not played out to conclusion on the same day. Markets which have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as ‘First Team to Score’, will stand. The Market must be fully determined for bets to stand.
- 11.10. If a Market is incorrectly settled, FANPLAY reserves the right to correct it at any time.
- 12.1. Without prejudice to any other rights, if you breach in whole or in part any provision contained herein, we reserve the right to take such action as we see fit, including closing or suspending your FANPLAY Account and/or deducting funds from it, terminating our relationship with you under these Terms of Service or any other agreement and/or taking legal action against you.
- 12.2. You hereby fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless FANPLAY and its shareholders, directors, employees and agents from and against all costs, expenses, losses, damages, claims, demands and liabilities (including legal fees and any other charges) that may be incurred or suffered by FANPLAY or its shareholders, directors, employees and agents, arising in any way from (i) any breach by you of any part of these Terms of Service; (ii) any violation by you of any law or any third party rights; or (iii) your use of the Services.
13. Limitation of liability
- 13.1. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, costs, losses or special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or misuse of the Services. This limitation of liability applies (1) regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, strict liability, statutory liability or any other basis, (2) even in the case of our own negligence, and (3) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such liability.
- 13.2. The limitations of liability in these Terms of Service shall apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.
14. Intellectual property
- 14.1. We and our licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Services and related code, structure and organisation, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website, or (b) use any Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an “Unauthorised Use”). We reserve any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to you hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Services. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorised Use. You will notify us immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorised Use and will provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- 14.2. The term “FANPLAY”, its domain names and any other trademarks and service marks used by us as part of the Services (the “Trademarks”), are solely owned by us. In addition, all content on the Website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Contents”) belongs to us and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Services, you obtain no rights in the Site Contents and/or the Trademarks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Contents and/or the Trademarks without our prior written consent. You also agree not to do anything that would, or would be reasonably likely to, harm or potentially harm our rights, including our intellectual property rights.
- If you wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, you may contact our customer support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
- 16.1. These Terms of Service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England & Wales.
- 16.2. The courts of England & Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising from or connected with these Terms of Service (including a dispute relating to their existence, validity or termination, or the consequences of their nullity, or any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them) and you irrevocably waive any right that you may otherwise have had to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
- 16.3. You must bring any and all legal claims under these Terms of Service in your individual capacity and not as a claimant in or member of any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding. You agree to waive the right to demand a trial by jury, where applicable.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Terms of Service or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision.
- We reserve the right to assign our rights under these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service.
- 19.1. No waiver by us of any breach of any provision of these Terms of Service shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of these Terms of Service.
- 19.2. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties.
- 19.3. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and us.
- 19.4. These Terms of Service constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersede any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.